Welcome to Brad Baldwin Acupuncture located in the beautiful city of Austin, TX. We provide gentle and personalized acupuncture treatments for pain and many other ailments caused from daily life.
You are probably here right now because you are ready to experience more energy, less stress and a greater overall sense of peace and balance in your life. Managing the daily challenges of life can overwhelm us, producing physical and emotional stresses overtime, manifesting as pain or illness. It is likely the case that you are here struggling with one or more chronic health problems and you are looking for a safe, natural and drug free alternative. If that is the case, we want you to know you are in the right place.
Our acupuncture practice has helped many people just like you. We understand that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than being proactive about your health and investing in your well-being.
It is our mission to identify the underlying cause of your condition using time-tested methods from traditional Chinese Medicine. We are committed to finding solutions to your health concerns so that you can enjoy a better lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Our goal at Brad Baldwin Acupuncture is to support you fully through this healing process. We have successfully treated patients with the following issues:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic indigestion
1. Offer a comprehensive diagnosis and individual treatment plan, tailored to specific concerns and health issues.
2. We offer healthcare that can help your acute and chronic pain and other ailments with little or no side effects
3. Provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatment to sustain your health
4. Enjoy building long term relationships with our patients
5. You will get tips on working outside the treatment room to hasten your symptom relief and maintain long-term health.
6. Educate and provide tools for our patients, so they can make better decisions about their healthcare
7. Help our patients become empowered and inspired to live better!